- Combine all ingredients in glass spray bottle.
- Shake to combine.
- Spray onto skin as needed and enjoy its soothing benefits.
While some sun exposure is good, but too much of it can cause irritation. Next time you deal with discomfort from too much sun, try this after-sun soothing spray with essential oils.
1 cup aloe vera juice (can be picked up from your local health food store)
¼ cup of Fractionated Coconut Oil (or your favourite carrier oil)
1 teaspoon vitamin E
8 drops Lavender Oil
8 drops Melalecuca (Tea Tree Oil)
8 drops Peppermint Oil
– You can find aloe vera juice at your local health food store.
– Shake before each use to incorporate all ingredients.
– not all Essential Oils are made the same. I use doTerra Essential Oils and all recipes, and tips are based on using specifically doTerra’s essential oils.
If you have any questions at all, or would like to learn more…feel free to send me a message or comment below.