Making your own foaming hand soap is incredibly easy to make. You probably already have all the ingredients, too! You can use any empty foaming hand soap bottle you have laying around the house. Mix and match your favorite essential oils to create your own custom soap. The options are endless
- Pour castile soap and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bottle.
- Add essential oils.
- Slowly add water into bottle making sure to leave room for the foaming pump.
- Add lid, shake, and you are good to go!
- When ready to use, just pump one to two times into hands and wash with warm water.
Note: I used five drops of Peppermint Oil & five drops of Melaluca oil
Other Combination Suggestions:
- Lavender & Bergamont
- Wild Orange & Peppermint
- Bergamont, Lemon & Wild Orange
- Wild Orange, Patchouli, & Ginger
- Fir, Cedarwood, & Wild Orange