With the hustle and bustle, and all the travelling plans for the holidays. I thought I would share with you my go to Essential Oil Roller Recipe for Jet Lag.
It fits in a 10ml Roller so you can bring it with you on the plane no problem, and the size is convenient for popping in your travel bag, in the car, or wherever your travels may take you.
What You Will Need:
- 10ml essential oil roller
- fractionated coconut oil (or another carrier oil)
Essential Oils You Will Need:
- 8 drops of Grapfruit
- 8 drops of Citrus Bliss
- 8 drops of Wild Orange
- 8 drops of Passion
- Add 8 drops of each of the essential oils listed above to an empty 10ml essential oil roller bottle.
- Top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil (or your preferred carrier oil) and seal the roller.
- Give it a gentle shake to mix the oils and apply. You can apply the roller to the insides of your wrists, and the bottom of your feet.
Please keep in mind, with citrus oils such as these, to make sure you’re not out in the sun for an extended period of time as it can cause discoloration to where you’ve applied the oil. (i.e.) wait until after sunbathing on a tropical beach before applying the oil.
I hope this helps everyone recover from their travels and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and holiday season đ