I hope you had a lovely holiday and new year celebrations. We started off quiet at my house but got busy and exciting at New Years.
My apologies for not being here as much these past few weeks. A family member of mine had a stay at the hospital (they’re on the mend now) so that took up a lot of my time.
Couple things I wanted to share with you:
- I am launching a new wellness line called, Little Gifts of Goodness by Cove Essentials. It will feature bath salt blends with some lovely essential oils blends to help you unwind, detox, soothe and relax. I just started my Etsy shop which you can check out here: http://www.etsy.com/LittleShopoGoodness You can also follow the line on Instagram for sneak previews, specials and more, http://www.instagram.com/little.gifts.of.goodness
I hope everyone has had a good January so far (we’re almost halfway through!) and I am going to post a quick Lavender Bath Salt Recipe for you below. If you try it out, tell me what you think!
Quick Lavender DIY Bath Salt/Soak Recipe
- 1 cup of epsom salt
- 1/4 dead sea salt
- 1/4 cup of dried lavender flowers
- 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 mason jar (for storing)
- In the mason jar, add the above ingredients in order they’re listed.
- Close the mason jar lid securely, and give it a good shake/mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add 2-4 scoops into your warm bath, let it dissolve and sit back and enjoy a soothing, detoxing and renewing bath.