Some of our favorite teas have amazing benefits!
Did you know ….
🌿 Black tea supports the immune system and balances hormone levels…plus fights stress by reducing cortisol levels!
🌿 Rooibos Tea! This is one awesome RED Tea! It comes with No Caffeine, boosts immune system, eases stomach cramps and even helps with blood circulation.
🌿 Green Tea helps with WEIGHT LOSS? If you feel hungry between meals, make a cup of tea. Boosts metabolism the warmth of the tea is so satisfying.
🌿 Honeybush tea- another African tea – is absolutely delicious! Add some honey and nut milk to this tea and it’s like dessert in a cup! This tea is known to help with regulating sugar levels.
Let’s make a goal to integrate 2 of the tea recipes below for the rest of the week!
You can add these oils to water or even add a Rooibos, Honeybush or a green tea bag to these oils.
Have a great Monday!
I hope you had a lovely holiday and new year celebrations. We started off quiet at my house but got busy and exciting at New Years.
My apologies for not being here as much these past few weeks. A family member of mine had a stay at the hospital (they’re on the mend now) so that took up a lot of my time.
Couple things I wanted to share with you:
- I am launching a new wellness line called, Little Gifts of Goodness by Cove Essentials. It will feature bath salt blends with some lovely essential oils blends to help you unwind, detox, soothe and relax. I just started my Etsy shop which you can check out here: http://www.etsy.com/LittleShopoGoodness You can also follow the line on Instagram for sneak previews, specials and more, http://www.instagram.com/little.gifts.of.goodness
I hope everyone has had a good January so far (we’re almost halfway through!) and I am going to post a quick Lavender Bath Salt Recipe for you below. If you try it out, tell me what you think!
Quick Lavender DIY Bath Salt/Soak Recipe
- 1 cup of epsom salt
- 1/4 dead sea salt
- 1/4 cup of dried lavender flowers
- 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 mason jar (for storing)
- In the mason jar, add the above ingredients in order they’re listed.
- Close the mason jar lid securely, and give it a good shake/mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add 2-4 scoops into your warm bath, let it dissolve and sit back and enjoy a soothing, detoxing and renewing bath.
It’s a very wet, rainy day here in #vancouver so a cup of hot chocolate is in order. Check out the recipe below and tell me which #essentialoil did you use…️
– 1 cup water
– 5 teaspoons cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon liquid stevia or 1 ½ teaspoon powdered stevia (amount of sweetener can be adjusted to taste)
1–2 tablespoons sugar or agave (optional)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or ¼ teaspoon almond extract
– 3 cups almond milk, milk, or whichever you prefer to use.
– use 1 drop of your selected essential oil.
Recommended Essential Oils:
Heat water, cocoa powder, and sweetener on stove until ingredients are smooth.
Add vanilla and milk and bring to a simmer.
Pour into your favorite mug.
Introduce flavor by swirling a toothpick dipped in your favorite essential oil.
Tip: For extra creamy cocoa, replace the water with equal parts milk or almond milk.
#hotchocolate #rainydays #cozyhome #cozy #hotchocolatetime #winter #drinks #recipe #recipes #diy #natural #aroma #aromatherapy #health #healthyrecipes #wellness #thursdaythoughts #thursday #doterra #doterraessentialoils #warmth #cupoftheday #chocolate #essentials #essentialoils
I get asked this question a lot…Why Doterra???
Here’s WHY I Use Their Essential Oils:
– chemical free
– filler free
– FILLED WITH JUST THE GOOD STUFF ( lavender is actually lavender, peppermint is actually peppermint, lemon…you guessed it! is only from lemons…you see where I am going with this right?)
Let me lay out the details so you can appreciate how amazing a membership is.
Benefits of a Wholesale Membership
All purchases are 25% retail price for a year
Opportunity to earn 10%-30% of purchases back in free product (LRP)
Opportunity to get all shipping costs returned in store credit (LRP)
Enroll with me and get
Initial Education/Training through a Facebook Oil Camp – watch video tutorials, practice DIYs, ask questions and participate in Giveaways
There is NO obligation to sell with a Wholesale Membership
There is NO pressure to buy with a Wholesale Membership
You do not have to buy every month
Memberships are FREE with the purchase of an Enrollment Kit. The LRP program gives credit to members who purchase at least once a month. You can sign up for or cancel your LRP at anytime and there is no minimum purchase amount, meaning any purchase counts!
The Doterra culture is all about community. That means finding a place where you can learn, grow and belong.
If you want to get started with essential oils and would like to learn about my current promotions, message me.
All of my oil kits and memberships come with oil education, support, a welcome gift from me, an invite to my VIP members only oil page on Facebook, and an Oil Camp invite!
If you have any questions, or would like to join, feel free to message me, or comment below, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the hustle and bustle, and all the travelling plans for the holidays. I thought I would share with you my go to Essential Oil Roller Recipe for Jet Lag.
It fits in a 10ml Roller so you can bring it with you on the plane no problem, and the size is convenient for popping in your travel bag, in the car, or wherever your travels may take you.
What You Will Need:
- 10ml essential oil roller
- fractionated coconut oil (or another carrier oil)
Essential Oils You Will Need:
- 8 drops of Grapfruit
- 8 drops of Citrus Bliss
- 8 drops of Wild Orange
- 8 drops of Passion
- Add 8 drops of each of the essential oils listed above to an empty 10ml essential oil roller bottle.
- Top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil (or your preferred carrier oil) and seal the roller.
- Give it a gentle shake to mix the oils and apply. You can apply the roller to the insides of your wrists, and the bottom of your feet.
Please keep in mind, with citrus oils such as these, to make sure you’re not out in the sun for an extended period of time as it can cause discoloration to where you’ve applied the oil. (i.e.) wait until after sunbathing on a tropical beach before applying the oil.
I hope this helps everyone recover from their travels and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and holiday season 🙂
This time of year can trigger some big feelings for so many people. Feeling the need to do it all, family challenges or thinking about the business of the holiday can leave you feeling overwhelmed.
Here are some of my favorite oils to recommend when you feel overwhelmed:
Past Tense – this blend soothes tension associated with overwhelm. Roll it on your neck and shoulders for relief.
Steady – the grounding blend for kids and those who prefer a more gentle impact from their oils.
Balance – the ultimate grounding blend to help you feel present minded and in your body.
Aromatouch – soothes stressed out muscles to help you stay grounded.
Serenity – can you say relaxation in a bottle? Diffuse, diffuse, diffuse!
Basil – relieves heaviness fatigue and hormonal exhaustion. Dilute a drop in your hands and rub over your heart.
Frankincense – The chemical components of Frankincense result in an extremely powerful aroma that can help to dispel negative feelings—like stress. If you are feeling like the pressures of life are weighing down your mood, apply Frankincense to the bottom of your feet. The soothing sensation and aroma will promote feelings of relaxation and a balanced mood.