Go natural with this DIY lip balm full of health benefits and great flavor.
½ ounce beeswax
½ ounce coconut oil
¼ ounce shea butter
¼ ounce cocoa butter
30 drops Wild Orange oil
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Place everything, but Wild Orange oil and vanilla extract into glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Fill large saucepan with one to one and a half inches of water. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling, place glass measuring cup in center of saucepan.
- Stir every few minutes until ingredients have melted and are combined.
- Once all wax is melted, remove from heat and let sit three minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and Wild Orange oil.
- Pour mixture into lip balm containers and let cool.