- 7 drops of Myrrh
- 3 drops of Lavender
- 5 drops of Cedarwood
- 3 drops of Helichrysum
- just under 1oz (28g) of aloe vera gel
- 3ml (72 drops) of Solubol Dispersant (you can add upto 5ml if you need to disperse oils more in the aloe vera.
- 1-30oz. glass spray bottle
Directions & Tips
– Combine all ingredients into the glass spray bottle. Make sure to mix it well by shaking it.
Tips & Info:
– this blend is great for spraying onto small cuts and scrapes (after washing it with soap and water).
– All these ingredients are wonderful for calming inflammation, promoting and supporting healing as well as reducing germs and infection.
– for the aloe, make sure its water based (it’s more liquid like texture to it), as it will help with the spraying aspect of the recipe.