Arborvitae (Thuja plicata)
Known as the “tree of life,” Arborvitae is majestic in size and abundant in unique benefits. With natural preservation properties, the essential oil from the native Canadian Arborvitae tree acts as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a quick DIY cleaner.
- Apply to wrists and ankles while hiking. (acts as a natural repellent)
- Diffuse to purify the air and to repel insects inside the home.
- Mix 4 drops of Arborvitae essential oil and 2 drops of Lemon essential oil for a natural wood preservative and polish.
- Use during meditation for a sense of peace and calm.
- May help promote clear, healthy looking skin when applied topically
- Powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Natural insect repellent and wood preservative
Woody, warm, earthy